Kilbride is a neighbourhood in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Kilbride was once a village located southwest of St. John’s. The Way Office was established in 1889 and the first Waymaster was Edward Morris. It had Canadian Post status on May 30, 1891. The population was 438 in 1940 and 121 in 1956.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned and administered by CREA.